Continuous Fiber Laser Welding Machine
1. Compared with other welding technologies, laser welding has the following characteristics (advantages):
(1) Laser welding is fast, with large depth and small deformation.
(2) It can be welded at room temperature or under special conditions, and the welding equipment is simple. For example, when the laser passes through the electromagnetic field, the beam will not shift; the laser can be welded in vacuum, air and certain gas environments, and can be welded through glass or materials that are transparent to the beam.
(3) After the laser is focused, the power density is high. When welding high-power devices, the aspect ratio can reach 5:1, and the highest can reach 10:1.
(4) It can weld refractory materials, such as titanium, quartz, etc., and can weld opposite materials with good results. For example, if two materials with completely different properties are welded together, the pass rate is almost 100%.
(5) Micro welding is possible. After the laser beam is focused, a small spot can be obtained, and it can be precisely positioned, which can be applied to the assembly welding of micro and small components in mass automated production. For example, due to the use of laser welding for integrated circuit leads, clock hairsprings, and electron gun assembly for kinescopes, not only the production efficiency is greatly improved, but the heat-affected zone is small and the solder joints are not polluted, which greatly improves the quality of welding.
(6) It can be welded on hard-to-reach parts, and it can be welded at a long distance without contact, which has great flexibility. Especially in recent years, the use of optical fiber transmission technology in YAG laser processing technology has made laser welding technology more widely popularized and applied.
(7) The laser beam is easy to realize the beam splitting in time and space, and can perform multi-beam simultaneous processing and multi-station processing, which provides conditions for more precise welding.
3. Scope of applicable materials It can be widely used in electronic components, integrated circuits (IC), electrical appliances, mobile communications, hardware products, tool accessories, precision instruments, glasses and watches, jewelry, auto parts, building materials, medical equipment and other industries.
Metal has a good absorption of the laser with a wavelength of 1070nm, so almost all metals can be welded. It can be widely used in metal-related industries such as hardware, precision equipment, auto parts, glasses and watches, sanitary ware, medical equipment, instruments and meters.
N0.30 Gaoying Str., Shijiazhuang, Hebei, 050000, China