- 1500.00 - 1800.00 USD ($)
- Metal and Rubber
L (R) Pump is suitable for delivering low density slurries for mining, metallurgical, coal and power industries. It is featured with high efficiency, rust resistance, double casing construction, stable performance and excellent interchange ability. In addition to this, offered L (R) Pump has discharge size from 20 to 350mm. Ideal for usage for transferring clean gas, sulphur dioxide, clean coal gas and other gases in chemical&petroleum industries, building materials and metallurgy.
- Material: Metal and Rubber
- total heads: 4 to 160m
- Discharge size: 20 to 350mm
Product Characteristics: Structure with double casing. Its main characteristics are improved performance, good efficiency, better resistance to wear and tear and outstanding interchangeability. Wear-resistant metal and rubber is used for the stuff of liner and impeller, with the possibility to locate the discharge branch at 8 different positions at 45 degrees interval, multistage design installation option for pumps, either belt driven or directly coupled .The shaft seal may be adoptable of expeller seal, mechanical seal or gland seal. Pump rotation should be clockwise while being observed from driving end.
Application : These pumps are appropriate to deliver slurries with less density in coal, power metallurgical and mining sector ,like delivery of slurries for metallurgical, electric power , mining , steel mill and chemical industrial section outcome from home and abroad.
- Paypal, Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C), Letter of Credit (L/C), Delivery Point (DP), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- 100 Per Month
- 20-25 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
N0.30 Gaoying Str., Shijiazhuang, Hebei, 050000, China